For brownie lovers and chocolate & orange lovers alike! 🧡
18cm x 18cm tin
120g raw almonds (soaked 8-12 hours and rinsed)
60g raw hazelnuts (soaked 8-12 hours and rinsed)
1/4 cup (25g) fine desiccated coconut
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
4 tsp orange zest
Two pinches natural salt
12 pitted soft Medjool dates (200g)
3 Tbsp. almond butter or choice of nut butter
100g (1/2cup) coconut oil
30g (1/3cup) raw cacao powder
2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup
*1 Tbsp. = 15ml
1. Line a tin with parchment paper. Place all the ingredients except almond butter and dates in a food processor. Process until ground.
2. Add dates and almond butter and process until sticky mixture forms.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of the tin. Freeze it for 1 hour or until set.
4. Take out from the tin and cut into preferred size. Place back to the freezer while preparing your chocolate.
5. Place every ingredient for the chocolate in a medium bowl. Melt it using a double boiler method. If chocolate is too runny for coating, chill it in the freezer for a few minutes or until thickened.
6. Dip the brownies in the chocolate and place them on parchment paper. Chill them in the freezer until set. *If you have leftover chocolate, pour into silicone molds and chill them in the freezer until set.
Recipe by @365CleanEats